Each item can be packed in:
1. Safe bulk packing (card board divider+outer carton);
2. Individual boxed with or without printing;
3. PVC box, window box;
4. Poly-foam or customized gift box
30-60 days, depending on product size and order quantity.
Details of Item
Item Name: Glazed cute ceramic piggy bank
As show or customized
5" L x 6.25" W x 7" D
I LOVE THIS ONE!
Gray polka dot, ceramic keepsake piggy bank isn't just practical, it's positively adorable! You'll appreciate the fine ceramic build and the colorful gray polka dot glaze that gives it a glossy finish. Just perfect to enhance your new nursery or child's room. It's large enough to hold plenty of coins yet small enough to easily display on a child's dresser, nightstand or shelving. And, not to worry all their hard-earned bankroll is completely secured by the rubber stopper that plugs in at the bottom. You won't have to bust this piggy to get the goods!
Glazed ceramic bank is perfect for any nursey or kid's room Large enough to hold your little pearhead's savings Removable rubber stopper holds in savings Your piggy is decoratively wrapped with a ribbon handle making for the perfect gift
A sweet gift for any expecting or new parent Glazed ceramic bank is perfect for any nursery Large enough to hold a lot of savings Removable rubber stopper holds in savings
You May Like
Business began since 1995, and established this company in 2004, with young Michael in his 30's, who always pursues perfection and offers good quality with favorable prices for clients.
What he insists makes Hilo more powerful.
We take great pride in our work and in the wide variety of products that we offer.
Each Hiloman highly-valued every client, inspired by Hilo's slogan, "every little helps a mickle", pursuing satisfaction of their clients.
1. How long is the lead time?
As for sample, 1-15 days depending on if they are in stock or not.
As for mass production, 25-65 working days depending on quantity and firing rate.
Please understand ceramic manufacture is a complex process, there are many factors may affect the production lead time.
2. What if your MOQ (minimum order quantity)?
Usually MOQ is 1000pcs per design/size, but negotiable.
3. Could you offer us OEM and ODM?
Yes, OEM & ODM are welcome!
And your patent right would be kept confidentially.
4. How to get a quotation and place an order?
(1) Send inquiry on pages of the item you are interested, or send a massage via Trade Manager.
(2) We will reply within 24 hours. Confirm the specifics, price, lead time, artwork, payment term etc.
(3) Sign Proforma Invoice or contract.
(4) Customer make the payment for deposit and send us bank receipt.
(5) We will arrange production and inform you after payment arrived.
Pre-production sample will be made first according to your request. We will send you photos or samples to get your approval. After approval, we inform that we will arrange the mass production & inform the estimated time.
(6) Middle Production-send photos to show the production line which you can see your products in . Confirm the estimated delivery time again.
(7) End Production-Mass production products photos and samples will send to you for approval. You can also arrange the third party Inspection .
(8) Clients make payment for balance and we will arrange shipping of the goods.
(9) Order can be say “finish” when you receive the goods and satisfy with them.
(10) Please kindly send feedback to us about Quality , Service, Market Feedback & Suggestion. And we can do better.
5. More questions?
Please send inquiry and contact us for details! ^o^