Custom Ceramic Stump Teapot with Stainless Steel Lid and Infuser
OEM & ODM welcome
As show or customized
about 30 days, negotiable
about 15 Days
Customized Logo Printing
6000000 Piece/Pieces per Year teapots
Packaging & Delivery
Each teapot can be packed in:
1. Safe bulk packing (card board divider+outer carton);
2. Individual boxed with or without printing;
3. PVC box, window box;
4. Poly-foam or customized gift box
30-60 days, depending on product size and order quantity.
Item HJ0001: Custom Ceramic Stump Teapot with Stainless Steel Lid and Infuser
20oz or customized
As show or customized
Food safe. Can pass FDA, SGS, Prop65, REACH, etc tests.
Safe packing including bulk packing, individual box, customized packages.
Production lead time is about 35-45 working days, negotiable.
You could use your own or our forwarder/agent to handle shipping, by sea/express/air.
I LOVE THIS ONE!
This teapot, coming with a high quality and food grade 304 stainless-steel tea infuser, is designed for simple and clean way of making your own cup of tea. The extra-fine tea infuser gives you a perfect even steep every time, and enables you to steep fine loose-leaf teas such as Rooibos tea to large whole-leaf teas like Oolong tea.
Business began since 1995, and established this company in 2004, with young Michael in his 30's, who always pursues perfection and offers good quality with favorable prices for clients.
What he insists makes Hilo more powerful.
We take great pride in our work and in the wide variety of products that we offer.
Each Hiloman highly-valued every client, inspired by Hilo's slogan, "every little helps a mickle", pursuing satisfaction of their clients.
1. How long is the lead time?
As for sample, 1-15 days depending on if they are in stock or not.
As for mass production, 25-65 working days depending on quantity and firing rate.
Please understand ceramic manufacture is a complex process, there are many factors may affect the production lead time.
2. What if your MOQ (minimum order quantity)?
Usually MOQ is 1000pcs per design/size, but negotiable.
3. Could you offer us OEM and ODM?
Yes, OEM & ODM are welcome!
And your patent right would be kept confidentially.
4. How to get a quotation and place an order?
(1) Send inquiry on pages of the item you are interested, or send a massage via Trade Manager.
(2) We will reply within 24 hours. Confirm the specifics, price, lead time, artwork, payment term etc.
(3) Sign Proforma Invoice or contract.
(4) Customer make the payment for deposit and send us bank receipt.
(5) We will arrange production and inform you after payment arrived.
Pre-production sample will be made first according to your request. We will send you photos or samples to get your approval. After approval, we inform that we will arrange the mass production & inform the estimated time.
(6) Middle Production-send photos to show the production line which you can see your products in . Confirm the estimated delivery time again.
(7) End Production-Mass production products photos and samples will send to you for approval. You can also arrange the third party Inspection .
(8) Clients make payment for balance and we will arrange shipping of the goods.
(9) Order can be say “finish” when you receive the goods and satisfy with them.
(10) Please kindly send feedback to us about Quality , Service, Market Feedback & Suggestion. And we can do better.
5. More questions?
Please send inquiry and contact us for details! ^o^